FPGA Design Engineer
As a FPGA Hardware Developer, you will be responsible for our digital signal processing platform. Your implementations will be used in one of the following fields:
- Digital filter design,
- Test benches for signal processing and FEC applications,
- Modulation & demodulation algorithms
- Compensation of RF-Imperfections
A strong background in signal theory and FPGA design flows will be a plus.
The successful candidate`s minimum qualifications will include the following:
- MSc in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Verilog, C, C++
- Theoretical background in signal processing algorithms and wireless systems
- Strong communications skills, team orientation