Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will develop wireless system planning and optimization algorithms for the INRADIOS SLP software suite. Your implementations will be used in one of the following fields:
- Satellite system and link budget analysis,
- Link optimizations,
- Transponder modeling and satellite link simulation
- Signal processing
Adapting existing algorithms to support advanced SLP features while reducing CPU time will be a very challenging and rewarding experience.
The successful candidate`s minimum qualifications will include the following:
- MSc in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of C/C++/C# and strong software engineering skills are required
- MS Silverlight, MS WPF
- Strong communications skills, team orientation